The Summerville Farmers Market is an excellent opportunity for our community to experience quality local foods, products and entertainment. Entering its twenty-ninth year the Farmers Market is a Saturday destination for families and friends of all ages to enjoy.The Summerville Farmers Market is also a great way to reach people in the area and let them know about your non-profit organization and the great work you do.
The Summerville Farmers Market is excited to offer the Non-Profit Table again this year. At no cost to your group, you will have the ability to meet and interact with hundreds of our many patrons and distribute information about your organization.
There will only be one Non-Profit Table vendor per Market so you would be the featured organization of the week. You are requried to provide your own set-up materials including; table, tent, chairs, display, etc.
NON-PROFIT TABLE RULES:
- Organizations are not allowed to sell any items of any kind
- Organizations are not allowed to actively solicit donations.
- Organizations are not allowed to offer fundraising raffles.
- Organizations are allowed to have folks sign up for drawings, customer surveys, etc.
- Organizations are allowed to distribute literature and promotional material related to your company and its activities (please provide material sample for approval).
- Information may only be distributed at the designated table. Please do not walk around handing out items.
- All promotional items must be free of charge.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 26th at 5:00pm