The Summerville Farmers Market is an excellent opportunity for our community to experience quality local foods, products and entertainment. Entering its twenty-ninth year, the Farmers Market is a Saturday destination for families and friends of all ages to enjoy.
The Summerville Farmers Market is also a great way to reach people in the area and let them know about your business and/or organization and the work you do.
The Summerville Farmers Market is pleased to offer the Corporate Table for the fifth year. For only $100 per market you will have the ability to meet and interact with hundreds of our many patrons and distribute information about your business and/or organization.
There will only be only one Corporate Table vendor per week at each Market so you would be the featured business/organization of the week. You are required to provide your own set-up materials including; table, tent, chairs, display materials, etc.
CORPORATE TABLE RULES:
- Businesses are not allowed to sell any items of any kind
- Businesses are not allowed to actively solicit donations.
- Businesses are not allowed to offer fundraising raffles.
- Businesses are allowed to have folks sign up for drawings, customer surveys, etc.
- Businesses are allowed to distribute literature and promotional material related to your company and its activities (please provide material sample for approval).
- Information may only be distributed at the designated table. Please do not walk around handing out items.
- All promotional items must be free of charge.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 26th at 5:00pm